2013年7月28日日曜日

Ben Waters: Dazed digital 1993 Pop Quiz





Photography :
Rachel Chandler 


Styling :
Elizabeth Fraser-Bell


Text :
Isabella Burley






1993 POP QUIZ

Patricia Arquette or Demi Moore? 
Patricia Arquette, because True Love is brilliant but I had to Google her.

Nirvana or Smashing Pumpkins? 
Nirvana.

Wu Tang or A Tribe Called Quest? 
I never listened to that kind of music growing up.

Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton? 
Bill.

Edward Furlong or Christian Slater? 
Christian.

Poetic Justice or Menace II Society? 
I've never heard of any of these.

Jurassic Park or Groundhog Day? 
Jurassic Park.

Trainspotting or The Virgin Suicides? 
Virgin Suicides.

Beavis or Butthead? 
Never seen it.

Kate Moss or Naomi Campbell? 
Kate.

Mortal Kombat or Super Mario Bros? 
Mario.

Young and beautiful or old and wise? 
Young and beautiful.

Dalston or Peckham? 
I would never go to Dalston or Peckham if I didn't have to.

Lollapalooza or LOLZ? 
Lolz.

RuPaul or Ron Jeremy? 
Ron.

Retro or future? 
A retro-flavored future.

Drunk or sober? 
I'm drunk right now.

War or peace? 
Peace.

Night or day? 
Night.

Party or bullshit? 
Party.




Via : dazeddigital

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿